News news NEWS  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks, R.G. here. In case your wondering why I havent posted in a while, I've been sick. Im pratically better now and what to thank all of you who prayed for me, I apreciate it!

In other news, I just got back from science class. Even though it was an interesting class, I dont think any of you want to be bored out of your mind being told about physics and stuff (Basically your not smart enough, he he!) (lol jk). So I have no clue why Im even posting, but i thought i should since You all are obviously in agony wondering whats going on with me now-a-days.

Tomorrow I am going on a field trip for TOG to the Civil war Medicine museum and then a battlefield. Since I am riding up with a car full of almost entirely guys, Somthing interesting is bound to happen. Of course I'll probably be tortured for half the ride by having to listen to SOMEONE I WONT NAME's Jokes, But hopefull they wont drone on and on the entire trip ( though they might). I will be taking my camera so I should definatly have some shots for you guys when I get back. Until then!

as always,

R.G.

This entry was posted on 3:24 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Do you mean me? Anyway, thanks for giving me some ideas. ;)

Well i didnt want to mention any names....


*Stares at Cody*

what????????????? ideas for what???????????