Valentines day  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks, R.G. Here. First off, I want to make it plain that I DID NOT receive any valentines. Why is this the first thing I am stating? BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN ASKED ABOUT ALL DAY! You'd think people wouldnt be so interested in you r stuff. And I want you all to know I am perfectly happy with no cards at all! In fact, im about as cheerfull as a half roasted marshmellow! (in a good way) . Ok, so onto another subject.

I was playing this really awesome online flight simulator thing that was amazing. its called Aces High II. Its during world war II and there are so many things to do! Unlike other air games, you cant just "lift off the ground". Everything is calibrated like you were getting a real plane of the ground. Its really complicated, and Takes a long time to get used to, but its amazing once you get the hang of it!

This morning, We had our annual "V-day Breakfast". We have oranges, cinnamon rolls, scones, chocolates, and lots lots more delicious morsels! well anyway, we all give each other cards, my family that is, and I got a really interesting one. It had a teddy bear hamster on the front holding a small heart. Usually i dont go for this stuff but since it was a hamster, I loved it. If any of you know me, Then you know I positively think Hamsters ROCK! (Not that other pets aren't cool as well, say, chinchillas!) This card actually almost killed me, in a way. you see, somtimes i get laughing so hard I cant stop. Well, later on in the day I looked at it again and started laughing. I Laughed so hard I was nearly doubled up and on the floor! Finally I regained my breathe.

Since my little bro is hounding me to get off the computer, I'll have to summarize the rest of my day for you in points-

-Played Halo
-Played Animal crossing: City Folk
-Cleaned up (did chores)
- Went outside
-Walked in circles in freezing weather
-played football ( made amazing touchdown catches AND passes!)
-played jailtag ( was tagged 3 times -.-)
-was It on jailtag
-Went inside
-Got on computer


Thats basically what happened after the stuff I mentioned earlier. Well, since my brother is nearly screaming at me ( with his eyes, you know. He stopped talking and now he glares. Makes me shiver. His eyes almost seem to be shouting! whats that? No im not insane! well.....) I guess I should get off now. See ya!

As always,

R.G.

'

P.S- I love those little sweet tart candies, Dont you? I ate tons of them. Literally.

This entry was posted on 4:05 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments