Pictures galore!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here! Its been a little while since I've posted so I have alot of stuff to show you! yesterday i went on a photography craze and took a gazillion pictures! Some of 'em are pretty neat, and some of 'em are just blurry pixelated things, lol. Well for those of you who would like to know, I am still suffering from the after affects of drinking a redbull. Not the extreme hyperness, but what comes after that. Yea, you got it. Extreme EXHAUSTION. I feel like I just ran a 78 kilometer marathon! that's 78,000 Meters! Which is the same as 7,800,000 centimeters! yikes! well Im sure you don't want to listen to me droning on and on and on AND ON and on AND OOONNN and on and on and on and ON and ooonn and on and on and on and....yea. blah blah blah blabbermouth. Well, i dont have much else to say right now but I do have those pictures for you! Enjoy! and make sure to look at them ALL! NO SKIMMING!




some logs, a bit blurry...

"strained"


Abstract...




This is a picture of my airsoft gun that i am selling. any buyers?



Abstract blur




I have no words for this one....


A beacon in the darkness...

A storm is brewing


Its "Star Power"!



This is a blurry picture of a storm drain. thought I'd put it up anyway ;)



Wear 'n tear


A really Beautiful sunset near my place...


I call this one " Slowly fading"...



This sunset was really amazing!


By this time most of the color had faded. :(




Sailing in a blazon sea




Ah! the refreshing sight of growing things!



I was in a "green" mood


Spring!



I call this one, "Tinge of remorse"....



Abstract, really....



Faded Glory....





-R.G.


P.S.- Oh my great googly eyed goggled gummy bear! I almost forgot! I am going to hold a contest for the best blogger blog made by your or your friends! Ok, heres the the gist. If you know of a blog that you or someone you know has made, and you think it deserves a reward, then please nominate it for the "Positively splendiferously meliferous blog contest"! Just shoot me an email at rgalbraith9@gmail.com! Remember, it has to be a blog of someone you know at the least! Hurry up, Nominations close by March 12th! And in case you are wondering, I am not going to tell you what the prize is!

P.P.S. - I just got this cool thing called "objectdock". for those who use windows, its basically the same task bar as a mac, but better and with alot more options! You can check it out at http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/ , but dont forget to ask your parents first!


P.P.P.S- oh and by the way, a winter storm watch is out for montgomery county! we could get over 5-6+ inches of snow! wahoo!

P.P.P.P.S- I have alot more pictures you might enjoy, But i've decided to hold them off for now. ok...well...cya!

This entry was posted on 2:05 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Great Pictures i love the green one and the strained one

Anonymous  

Cool! Love the sunset one, the colors are so cool! Oh and the lampost one remind me of narnia of course =D lol.