Sunday  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks, R.G. here. Cool day at church today. Mr. Sommerville had some kids to a skit about vanity fair from pilgrim's progress. The best actors by FAR were Abby cleveland and Even malcom. I also played a blast on my trumpet for part of the story. The funnny thing was, I was gonna do a comical blast. When Mr. S. said "and a heavenly trumpet sounded", I was going to do the most ugly blast possible. the problem was that i didnt do it ugly enough and no one laughed -.- . Lol, anyways, I basically haven't done anything else that would interest you very much, so I guess im done posting.


As always,

-R.G.

P.S.- I have choir tomorrow so we'll see if anything "interesting" takes place.

This entry was posted on 1:55 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments