Music  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. Been a little bit eh? Well first off i want to wish a late haappy birthday to cody branchaw (who's b-day was yesterday, which was Wednesday). So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!! woot woot. ok. wahoo. moving on.

In other news I have added music to the site. Actually for the moment its just sounds like rain, but I think its pretty cool. I will be changing the songs every now and then, just to give the sound a fresh theme. and I will be playing a lot of country, for your guys information. I'd love to get some feedback from you guys on this!

In case your wonderin what I've been doin of late, let me tell you, nothing exciting. Just moseying around the house, doin school, going to classes, the usual. I have not used my camera in a little while ( to the utter delight of some of my compainions). I have science class today, as well as band, so something interesting may happen there. I'll get back to you on that.

Oh and one last thing, I wanted to request that all you guys pray for Mr. chouinard. He has been having some health problems of late and has been absent from teaching band. If you guys could pray for his healing then that would be great!

Well, Im off! ta ta! farewell! Au revoir!

-R.G.

P.S. - Random question of the week: Do you feel like a mutilated monster on a monday marathon?

This entry was posted on 12:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

nat  

no, i actually have never felt that way. ;)

Anonymous  

I'll be pray'n!

Nate the Great  

No, I have not felt that way on ???Marathon Monday??? what is that and does Nat stand for Nat Somerville?

I do believe that is Natalie, and thats a mutilated monster on marathon monday.

Holy smoking heaven, it's The Lion Sleeps Tonight. Wow. Fond memories of listening to this on my Dad's records, while he told us ten thousand times "Don't jump!" Then again, not-so-fond memories of Shakespeare camp involving this song... :-) I think the older memory trumps.
Who else could possibly be Nat but Natalie Somerville? That'd just be scary if there was another one...