Pictures  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey kiddos! R.G. here. Just wanted to let you all know I did get that picture I promised you. I know, I know, I originally said i would have multiple pictures, but that didnt work out. So I combined them all into one picture! Some of you may have alerady seen it on my flickr, but Im still gonna post it any way :) . Well, here 'tis!



Au Revoir!

-R.G.









This entry was posted on 11:38 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

Robomaster  

Lol Mr. Yay looks HILARIOUS in his little poster. Awesome job! And what's with chopping off my head and sticking Cody's on?

Ooooohhh woow. All I can say is that you lot are crazy (but it was probably loads of fun.)
And, Robert? For future reference, not all the people who look at your blog are "kiddos." O.o

-.- I am aware of that. Its just a referencing term.

And robomaster, I think His head looks better in that picture than yours does. ooooooooh.

and Have you seen the one on flickr? its much larger. details are better. Or you can just click on the picture itself. lol.

wo! thats a perty cool pic! looks like u guys had alot of fun :)
~betsy (the one person posting a comment w/o a blog hehe)~

Wo again! u have long black train on here! NO WAY! GO JOSH TURNER!!! WOHOO! :D
betsy

david  

i see you are in jail, what crime did you commit? or did an evil mayor seize the town and round up all the good people?

Thats about what happened! 'cept that the mayor was really a giant marshmellow changeling

David  

what's a changeling?

A beast that can morph into almost any creature