SATs  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. Jeepers! Do I have a lot to tell you! Well first I'm gonna start off by telling you guys that I just finished my SATs! I had my first session yesterday from 8:00 to 3:15 . Afterwards I felt exhausted, and was planning on going home to take a nice long nap. Well I found out that there was a running event that day that I wanted to go to, and so i decided ( even though i felt like i was dead) to do it anyway. The bad thing was, i did not have my MP3 player with me, and that's about the only thing that keeps me going. ( Oh, and did i mention I was running in a sweatshirt and jeans?) I ran about 4.5 miles, but i did it rather slow. But overall, I'm just happy i could do it all without stopping (or walking). Well today i had my last session of SATs, and it was much less strenuous than yesterday.

In other news, The play "Pilgrim" is having it's dress rehearsal tonight at 7:30. Pilgrim is a play put on by the youth of the 10:31 (youth) ministry At Covenant Life church. I will probably be there, since I will already be in the building for my band rehearsal.

And now, for all you people out there who have been emailing me like crazy to update my flickr account, I got good news for you. I DID take some new pictures, and I will hopefully have them posted up on my flickr by tomorrow, once they are run through Photoshop.


Well, that's all for now folks! Until next time!

Ever so Mincerely and quite Meliferously,

-R.G.

This entry was posted on 1:54 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Robomaster  

It seems you forgot to mention the minute detail that a CERTAIN friend of yours had to forcefully DRAG you to go running. Lol, I wonder who had the guts to get someone like you to go running. Heehee

You just told me about it. I later ran down to it after everyone else had already gone.