Short, minutely long, post =)  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. Not much to report. I DID have Literature class this morning, which was fun. Later on I went running with a cross country group and a bunch of friends. It was A lot of fun, and considering i never run (at all) I'd say i did pretty well for myself (4.5 miles)(Not to mention i was in a double shirt and jeans ). I kept pace pretty well with all the other folks, and had a good time. I am lookin forward to doing it again!

In other news, Mr. chouinard has been doing better and is back teaching band. Also, I thought you all would be interested in hearing that i intend to purchase a new camera. I am currently saving up for it, but it will be a while before i can get it. When my sis, Charissa, comes home from college for the summer I may be able to borrow her really nice one ( since she never uses it) and actually get some decent pictures for you all. She has a Nikon d70. Well, thats about all for this short post. See ya round the fishin hole!

As always,

-R.G.

This entry was posted on 6:04 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments