Music!!!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hello folks! As you can probably already tell by the caption of this post (as well as the music that should be playing in the backround) I have added a new soundtrack to the blog! After weeks without music, I have finally re-instated the blog soundtrack. There are a few old songs on there, but almost all of them are entirely new! I would greatly appreciate feedback on my choice of songs. If you have any particular tracks that you would like added to the blog, you can just leave a comment stating the band and name of the song. Oh, and if the music is not playing for some reason, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click play. it should, every time henceforth, start on its own.

In other news, I did not make it to the dance tonight. I was hoping to go but some stuff came up so i had to stay home.

As always,

-R.G.

p.s.- see ya round the doogleberry bush!

This entry was posted on 7:05 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

It's extremely nice to not be greeted with, what was that, McGraw? Whoever it was, it drove me up a wall. Good stuff. I like this play list, Wanderer.
-Swifteyes

Love it! It's cool that you added a pic of you. That is a good one...who took it?

Nat Sommerville, I believe :)

beters:)  

hey! love it, me and my gang is one of my fave songs by rascal flats, btw i LOVE im feelin good by micheal buble (the original is better, but ya know, ill settle for the new guy instead of the REAl guy) :)
xoxobetsyxoxo