And yet another post by yours truly...  

Posted by Anonymous


I was requested by RG to write another post, so here it is. First off, I want to publicly announce that RG has STILL not made my new email address legible to post on LNJ and I do not want to put up with switching my email account just to post on this blog. So RG, puleaasseee make my other email a author on this blog.

Now to get to the real stuff.

There are times when life just gets awkward. Speaking of wh
ich, my Tree House Gang audition. I memorized a couple of verses and went to the audition not knowing what to think. I marched right up onto the stage, stiffly recited my verse, and stood there looking like I was in a strait jacket. When the asked me to do the verse again in a British accent, I felt like somebody pushed the 'reset' button on my brain and wiped all my memory. I stumbled my way through the verse again in a "accent" that sounded more like a chicken squawking after eating a frog.

Of course, you can imagine that it went downhill from there. While that might be a slight exaggeration, I still don't think I did very well. Well, it's all in Go
d's hands and I'm happy to leave it up to him.

Random, I know. This is something that made me crack up, especially since I did this with my friends a couple weeks ago and it was exactly the same result. Enjoy and farewell.



P.S. Due to popular demand, I shall keep myself from ending this post with the formerly used "Kudos."

Tata

This entry was posted on 11:18 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

cass  

*cough* Um could you possibly switch back to kudos? lol jk

My audition didn't go much better do don't feel bad:)

I'm sure you didnt do to bad! You are able to act pretty decent.

Lol! Its Darth!

I just made your pet hamster really fat... haha.
Darth... woooooow.
For the record, auditions almost NEVER feel like they go well to the actor. So just because it didn't feel like the best to you doesn't mean you did poorly.