Authoring for Life N Jeans  

Posted by The Ordinary

Oi! R.G. here! Folks I just wanted to let you know that Life N Jeans will be taking on MORE AUTHORS! Lately I have been havin trouble keepin this blog updated, so I have decided to add even MORE people to help me keep this blog busy! But if you thin k that I'm just gonna hand this job over to you easy, then...well your wrong. Firstoff you need to show that you can at least keep a low standard of punctiation, Capitalization, etc. (NO TEXT SPEAK!,but that's not all! You will have to write a sample post, email it to me, and then I will choose four people to TEMPORARILY add to the blog. During this time, all of these four will write a post on any subject at all, and publish it. The rest of you guys (blog readers) will determine who walks away, and who stays in. Just shoot me an email at rgalbraith9@gmail.com with your sample post if you want to be in.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

-R.G.

p.s. - I am hoping these new authors will add some flavor to my blog! It could use some pepper.....maybe a little thyme as well. And don't forget the basil!

This entry was posted on 11:33 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments