Awards!  

Posted by The Ordinary


Hey folks! R.G. here. I have been cookin up the blog-a-thon awards as the contest nears its closing. Several designs have taken shape and I am going to show one of them to you today. This year I have decided to give the first place winners a digital award. This is so that they can be able to post it on their blog to show others. The second place winners will receive a certificate, much like the one given to "The Wicked Awesome Show" last year. I would like to know what you think.

Here 'tis!






As for where to put it on your blog, I would advise creating a widget at the bottom of the page displaying any awards you receive. Or you can simply post this in a....post!
See ya!
-R.G.
P.S.- I will have the second award ready very soon. Don't fret!

This entry was posted on 3:31 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments