Par tay, and musical  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey kiddos! R.G. here. I just returned from the Shakespeare cast par tay! It was a ton O fun. We watched recordings of our performances and ate cookies N stuff. After a while someone (I'm not quite sure who) started playing with a golf ball and some other people ( i can't quite say...) got a little annoyed. :P . Well anyways, afterwards we all signed shirts and hung around for a bit. By the time I got home, I felt like I had lost my purpose in life (well not really), SHAKESPEARE CAMP WAS OVER! But I have more to look forward to. Tonight, the summer musical (100% Chance of Rain) is being performed by K-6th graders, and I am part of the orchestra that is doing the music for it. You all really should try to come, it's a free show, and the acting talent displayed is really quite phenomenal considering the age of the actors. Hope to see you all there! (The show is at 7:30 PM, in the Main auditorium of CLC.)

Signing off,

-R.G.

P.S. - I had to get up bright and early this morning to practice with the orchestra, unlike most Shakespeare people who got to sleep in :-/

This entry was posted on 4:13 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

david  

see if an arizona hit shows up in a few days. also, "the acting talent displayed is really quite phenomenal".....how..encouraging of you.

I'm auditioning for THG on the 15th! You can come and boo me if you'd like. lol ;-)

will be on vaca. that why i just found out i cant do THG :(. no more audition slots except on the 15th and i will be gone....stinkers.