ONE THOUSAND!!!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey all you people out there! This is my One thousandth view post! I know it sounds strange, but since I installed Google analytics into my blog (way back in May) It has been secretly telling me how many people view my blog per day, week, month, and year. Since May I have had 1000 visits! 35% of my traffic is from Google search engines (of which I am the number one listed) and 74% is from direct traffic. The rest is from Referring sites. Well anyways, If I got a thousand views in such a short time, it staggers the mind to think how many I must have got since I started!! But to get to the point, I wanted to know what you all thought of me putting up a PUBLIC hit counter, so everyone can see it. Whaddya think?


In other news, Shakespeare camp is coming along nicely. I had lots of fun today, and afterwards went running and walked to McDonald's . We got free drinks and were going to walk through the drive-through in car formation, but we didn't have any money and the girls with us didn't want to because they thought someone would recognize them or somthin :-/ . Well anyways, make sure you post a comment about the question mentioned above!!! =D

Signing off,

R.G.

P.S.- Look through the music list and see if you can pick out any new songs :)

This entry was posted on 5:08 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

14 comments

cass  

um robert. nobody would have recognized me but i personally like to be a mature teenager;) jk haha

Go ahead! That would be cool if I could do one like that, too. I have a statcounter (not very many views) which is cool. 8D 8D Good luck! 8D 8D 8D btw, do you know when your shakespeare play is performing on Thursday?

Anonymous  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Why not....... It couldn't hurt.

I love the drive-thru idea. I've always been a sucker for bizarre stuff like that, though I myself have never done it. I wouldn't, however, have been on board if you didn't have any money. :-D

Hm...The last time I checked, 35+74 is exactly 109. I have a hard time believing you are getting 109% traffic, whatever that means. I have a even harder time believing that Google Analytics said you have that much. Anyway, you should get use Google Webmaster Tools if you're not already, it works very nicely with Google Analytics.

About the incident after Shakespeeare camp, I would have done the drive through idea if we had money. But alas, we had none.

i think its out of 2005. im not sure. really wierd. maybe its a glitch! they have them somtimes... checking...

Anonymous  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous  

out of curiousity, do you always delete comments that disagree with you?

Nope. I just decided that your snippy attitude that attended your comments wasnt healthy for the blog. So I...Pruned....them a bit.