Shakespear camp (a short, disjointed poest)  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. I just got back from Shakespeare camp, and boy was it fun! It runs from Monday (today) everyday until Friday (not this week, but next). At the same time, I am doubling and doing some trumpet playing (I got a new trumpet by the way! will have a separate post about that later ;) ) for a little kids musical, 100% chance of rain. Well anyways, we got there at 9:00 am and Mrs. Jones (one of the people in charge) talked to us for a bit. Next we did some mime practices and such until it was time for me to go to trumpet. A few other friends and i raced off to band. We got there and practiced for a while until noon. We then left back to Shakespeare camp and ate lunch, ran around crazily outside, and played gravel, all before we sat down and did some testing of the different parts to "A midsummer's night dream". I played several parts, and had lots of fun. I headed home around 3:00 pm and ate a triple Decker sandwich :-/ . Well that's about all i have to post for now, cya round the mango shrub!

-R.G.

P.S - I ALSO climbed Old rag mountain yesterday! Another post about that will be coming soon!

This entry was posted on 3:43 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

shakespeare camp was awesome! so much fun :D
haha i decided i don't want to be bottom after all - i want to be helena :)

lol. you would fit helena perfectly!

haha i was helena :D
Jenna, u should totally be Helena :)
we'll be like.. the sameee haha isn't that a scary thought hahahaha

ah!! I meant to say Kylie
ahhhh im losing my mind!!! :P

cassidy  

ah! that was so fun! i wish i could be part of it all day :( oh well.
who are you again?

who me?
well, i'm the lead fairy, philostrate, and a understudy for all the girl parts.

I FEEL SO LEFT OUT CUS I FORGOT TO SIGN UP! :'(
wish i could be there! :)
xoxobetsyxoxo