Race to the polls!!!!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! R.G. here! Due to a influx of nominations (more than expected) I am cutting off the nomination time to end today! In other words, VOTING STARTS NOW!!

Here is our list of competitors!

1. School-Swimming-Music = Nate

2. Penguins are cool

3. Life N Jeans ( no link needed! your already here!)

4. Chillin with Vader

5. Joshy Boy's blog

6. World Of Ellipses

7. Under The Highlights

8. Metal Gearz

9. Bridgette Photography

10. Ravens wings

11. Over the summer

12. Kirstin Rose Photography

13. Kristen Leigh Photograph

14. Just me - Allie

15. One Way Up

16. Live Laugh Love

And Guys, Because of the overly large amount of sites entered in this competition, Im gonna need you guys to get anyone you can to vote. I dont care if its your sister's friend's mother's brother's uncle's son's daughter's pet hamster, get them to vote! We have way to many websites, and way to little voters.


Well, that's all for now. See ya round the mango shrub!

-R.G.

P.S. - Unlike other times, this competition will be decided by Poll, not by number of comments. You can vote at http://vote-blog-a-thon.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on 10:50 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

11 comments

Are We Allowed to vote for our own blog?

no, you are not. Because if that happened, you would just have one big tie.

Ha ha!! I love that 'sister's friend's mother's brother's uncle's son's daughter's pet hamster' thing. 8D I'll try to get them to, but they don't follow blogs, so....X)

Just say, "Hey! if you click this vote button it starts raining cookies"

Next time use this:

http://www.polldaddy.com/

Much better system, you can make your own complete poll. I hope I win the comp! I'm getting my whole fam to vote for mine.

Termination Tariff  

oh wow. just found your blog dude. its awesome! how long did it take you to make this?

I predict Life-N-Jeans shall win the competition by a landslide.

haha, this seems a bit too much like a popularity contest

Ummmm.... I'm listening to "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything".... that was interesting.
Hey, Wanderer, is there a way to track how the vote is going. I'm not seeing the poll on the side.

Once you vote on the poll it shows the results...