CONTEST RESULTS!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Bum badadaaaa! Its finally time folks! Today is the day! THE WINNERS SHALL BE ANNOUNCED!


In 7th place....with a complete grand total of an entire 4 votes......PENGUINS ARE COOL! (Hey, at least you made it into the contest!) Moving on.


In 6th place, with a total margin of 6 votes.......BRIDGETTE PHOTOGRAPHY! Wonderful. amazing. NEXT!


In 5th place......with 11 total votes.....CHILLIN WITH VADER! Nice try. Hate to break it to ya vader, but I'm not feelin the power of the dark side right now.


In 4th place! With an amazingly strange count of 12 votes...... UNDER THE HIGHLIGHTS! Congratulations, you were winning the first half anyway. Ok, who's next?


In 3rd place, with 17 entirely splendiferous votes............... LIFE N JEANS! Congrat....wait! thats me! oh never mind. Almost won anyway.


In SECOND PLACE (you can tell its important when i stop using numbers), with a grand comprisal of twenty-nine votes......METAL GEARZ! Nice work! The people seem to think your blog is better than mine. Harrumph. Anyways, everyone knows the public is deluded....


And now, the moment you have ALL been waiting for (haven't you?), The first place winner! With a meliferously splendiferous grand amount of 31 votes........ LIVE LAUGH LOVE!! Congratulations! You took the cake! (or was it a pie?) I must confess, it is mighty confuzzling to me how your position in the polls suddenly spiked from last to first place! But great job anyway!


Also, I just want to congratulate all you other contestants who didn't make it into the top seven. Dont take this to mean your blog ain't good, on the contrary, many of your blogs outranked the first place winner (in my opinion)! But this is really just a popularity contest, it seems.


Well, I promised to show you the award the second place winner would get, and here 'tis!







Oh and by the way, I also want to thank the 100 AND 10 PEOPLE WHO VOTED!!! Couldn't have done this without you =D .
As always,
-R.G.
P.S.- Live Laugh Love: I will get you the HTML code for the blog award so you can post it on your blog
Metal Gearz: I will mail you your award or i can send you the design so you can print it yourself. But remember, it must be printed on photo paper.

This entry was posted on 10:42 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Coolo. That won't look good against my black background on my blog...wah

Congrats Jenna, nice blog!

no no no.....this is a print out. it doesnt go on your blog. this is a certificate! The only one who gets a digital award is the first place winner.

I won!! Yayy!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me :D

And congrats to everyone else who entered!! :) (The last shall be first and the first shall be last, right?)

cassidy Vigil  

"Harrumph. Anyways, everyone knows the public is deluded...." haha that made me laugh:D
great job, jenna!