Summer Update  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! R.G. here! not a lot has been goin on since the wind down of the contest. I've been just layin round the house really, not much to do. But this Saturday I will hopefully be goin over to a friend's house, so there's some possible fun. But the highlight of this month is fast approaching. SHAKESPEAR CAMP! Two full weeks of pure drama await me, starting monday. But it actually turns out that the ninth graders, me included, have will be doing the middle school play, midsummer's night dream, or something like that. At the same time the elementary kiddos will be doin a musical (this has nothing to do with the camp) and Since I am a trumpet player, my services are required for the musical part! This will interfere with my camping of course, but I'm trusting in God that this is all part of his plan.

Well that's all. Just another update on my boring life. Hope you guys are havin a Rockin Talkin smashingly fun summer!

Over and out,

-R.G.

P.S.- Oh and Robomaster, Could you tune down on these single sentence posts? When I post, i like to make it worth while :) .

P.P.S- And in case you want to check out MY quiz, you can take it here! http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/an1TvXG/How-good-of-a-friend-are-you

This entry was posted on 7:51 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

Okay I will try to lengthen my post. But still... Let's just say that I have the ability to shorten a huge amount of information into a informative, concise sentence or two when needed.

Something you could work on...

cassidy  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

People people people! gosh! Im not doing "Work ahead", My age is ninth grade! calm down people. If you want to talk about my grade, talk about it with ME! Not other people. you will get a whole bunch of blah blah business from some people who have no clue what in tarnation they are talkin 'bout