PLAY!!!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hello Hello Helloo! Robert here, and I just finished acting in a "Midsummer Night's dream"! We had the audience bursting with laughter! First off, I want to thank Mrs. Goodling and Mrs. Jones for doing the camp this year! You are awesome! Secondly, to all you guys who helped out with sound, makeup, and costume, We owe you a lot. To the actors, you guys were amazing! We all did a great job, and it was sooo much fun.

If you are wondering what in the world I am talking about, allow me to explain.

For the past two weeks I have been taking a Shakespeare camp. Tonight was our performance. In this camp, there are two groups. 7th-9th and 10th-12th (grades). Each group performs its own play. Our group did midsummer's, and the other group did A winter's tale. It was sooo much fun! I am kinda sad that its over, but I still have the cast par tay tomorrow!

After that sporadic and tangled post, I must be leaving. My face is still covered in stage make-up (yes, mascara) and it wont come off! I have a big day tomorrow, performing with an orchestra bright and early. So see ya all around the Rumble branch!


-R.G.

P.S. - I played the part of flute, who plays Thisbe in a play within the play. Thisbe is a girl YES I wore a skirt, and a wig.

This entry was posted on 10:52 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

cass  

haha you did awesome bob! such a good sport:)

You guys did a great job, Robert! I am proud of you for doing what you did. 8D 8D We all loved you. X) Thanks for writing that!