Bolt  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. I JUST SAW BOLT! Let me tell you, it was amazing! I was cackling nonstop throughout the entire movie ( which greatly annoyed my family). Let me tell you right off I give it a definite 5 STAR. My favorite character was definitely the hamster, Rhino. I love it when he says " Today is a great day to die", and "My training has prepared me for this! DIE!!". Its just so funny! And if you have not seen it yet, go out and rent it! Its awesome! ( Bye the way, Redbox is better than blockbuster. You can get movies for rates as low as 1 dollar!). This is a Movie I definitely plan on watching again and again






In other news, April fool's day is next week! I hope all of you are prepared, because you never know what might happen (*Grins*). Just keep a sharp eye out for...well... any thing out of the ordinary. Well, That's my short post for now! See ya 'round kiddos!








Chill,


-R.G.







P.S.- Don't forget that the National-jean-day is getting closer! July 15th! Woot woot! Only a couple more months away!

This entry was posted on 11:12 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

oh! i saw that in 3D ;)
it was pretty cool, and i agree Rhino is very funny :D

He is fully AWESOME! to quote himself.