Cody Tapes  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! R.g. Here. I want to let you guys know that i got the rest of the cody tapes for you! I also have a few other assorted pictures i thought you might enjoy as well. Here they are!

An interesting shot of a birch tree.
ahh....good ole sanders


A GHOST!


Clover flowers



Chains..

A rather random shot of bubbles




Some more clover flowers



Abstract...


Cody tape 3
( Sorry its sideways, My editing program is still inaccessible)


Cody Tape 4



Cody Tape 5


Robert B. and snowballs
( I really reccomend watching this video, if only for the ending)

Also, I thought you might be interested in hearing that I am sick, again. I have a bad cough and had to skip trumpet class today. Hopefully I will be better in soon, at least in time for the a square dance at CLC I might be attending. In other news, I got some videos from the concert I went to last night, But It will take a bit to get them off my old SD card so you'll have to be a bit patient (oh no!). Well, thats all for now folks! Catch ya 'round later!



As always,






-R.G.


This entry was posted on 2:39 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

ya, that was so annoying that you guys had those root beer things as "microphones" that was sooo lame.

Anonymous  

Haha!
"Everyone start out with half a pizza." ~Cody
lol... it took me a minute to figure out if Cody meant half a slice or half of the whole pizza!

Anonymous  

lol! It was a rocksome party. I have more vids i found as well, and will post them soon.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a Sycamore, and not a Birch?

nope. Its really a disguising shot, because it really is a birch. a paper birch, to be rpecise. just the way i took the photo that makes it look sycamore.

Anonymous  

Wow Robert I didn't realize that I hit your camera. Sorry. ;-)

Anonymous  

And please don't use our real names, for the trillionth time.

Anonymous  

yeah the microphones were so annoying...especially the sock and the half-eaten piece of pizza. :)

i agree with you, "I, Master"...let's just come up with nicknames for ourselves that robert can use.