Pictures, videos, and seperated shoulders  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. Boy have i got alot to tell you! First off, For those who are wondering, I went to see a certain "Dr. Quigley", and orthopedic surgeon at Shady grove hospital . He informed me that my shoulder was seperated, and that i could not play contact sports or anything where I might fall on my shoulder. This poses a threat to a P.E. class I am taking called ultimate Frisbee. Ultimate Frisbee is a fun game that resembles football and rugby, except there is no physical contact allowed and it is placed with a disc in the place of a ball. On Tuesday I attended the first class and brought my camera, since i was injured and unable to play. I took numerous snapshots for you all so you should be happy! Well, Here they are!

James getting ready to throw off

"Brother against Brother"
Two sarcastic players


Mr. "Mysterious" himself
( A.K.A Mr Yea, or John)




Cody ready for a catch






John throwing the frizbee correct for the 1st time
( hence the smile)





Dan Throwing a "backhand"




Dan blocking sammy boy




Dan waving at the camera
( notice the frustrated andrew in the back round. he's glaring :P)




Cody teaching John



The "Smart one" making faces




John leaping for the disc




John after he caught the disc


Cody making a low side-swipe catch




Here's the only video i took. Its very shaky because i was running. And i donyt think I mentioned that since my camera is so ancient it does not contain a stableizer.




In other news, HAPPY LATE ST. PATRICK'S DAY! I know it was yester day, but, who cares! I really love "wear green day", especially Since green is my favorite color. It was my favorite holiday ( besides thanksgiving, christmas, and my birthday) when i was little, but i didnt really figure out what it was all about until i was older. When i finaly found out what the real meaning of Ole st. pattrick's day was, and the story of the man behind me, it really annoyed me when I would meet someone who honestly thought st. pattrick was a little green leprechaun who ran around handing out four leaf clovers! The real story of St. Pattrick's life is an amazing tale that testifies to the God's infinite glory and power. I would advise asking your parents about or reading a book on St. patrick. I would not advise asking friends (unless they certainly know) or googleing. It is quite an amazing story but its to long for me to post right now.
I also thought you might like to know I just got back from a CLS cougars Baseball game. Tragically they lost to the away team, 16 - 2. I DID get pictures and videos, but i will not be able to post them at the moment. Hopefully i can get them to you soon! Also, here are the rest of the debate videos!
Jo-Jo interview

The village Idiot





John's first interview

Cody playing football
As always,
R.G.

This entry was posted on 3:28 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

wow look at those amazing skills that i displayed i can throw the frisbee, be evil and mysterious, interview and i even have some wicked tackling skills, yes i have mastered multitasking.

* rolls on floor, dying of laughter*

John, you made me laugh so hard in your inverview! And, I am so famous now! I feel honored! That was a lot of fun:)

Once i get a new camera we sh ould be able to take much higher quality videos!

Anonymous  

haha...*nice* picture of me and soph (notice the sarcasm there...:)) wow we kinda look strange. (we usually do in pics though, oh well...)