Event full post  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. I dont have much to post, just some small, insignificant, minuscule things that probably aren't even worth your time. I went to the park yesterday and took a few pictures with my friends and played gravel and such. I interviewed one of the evil people of evilness, and boy did he have a lot to say! It was like talking to a snob for an hour and a half
( even though it was only 1 minute.). Today I went with my mom and brother to take my Other brother to the doctor. Then i just got back, had lunch, and, well, did this post. Well thats all for now! So much for an event full post ;) .


( My friend derrick)


A random shot





R.G.!








Evil people of evilness interview



See ya 'round,

R.G.

This entry was posted on 2:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

wow that is funny kind of wow...
*awesomeley evil people are so smart and handsome*nate poses** wow....

Thats evil people of evilness not awesomely evil people.

Anonymous  

my brother.... oh my:)
Why is his voice so high???
Nate told me to tell you that his voice sounds horrible in the vid.
Ok, so who is in the Awesomely evil people of evilness club?
Derrik and Nate... who else?
Why is my brother boasting... haha, I guess that is what most guys his age down do:)

No, most guys his age dont. Just HIM. lol. The evil people of evilness are actually Natalie sommerville, sophia khan, Robert B., Cody B..

Nate the Great  

WHAT THE FLIP!!!!!!
My voice is so freaken high.
All of you people at there that is not how I sound.

P.S. Robert you o me everything you own.
Remember "I bet you I can poke my head though this hole without changing the size."

nat  

um THANKS? :) why am i an evil person of evilness? when did that even start? (oh and my last name is spelled somerville just so ya know) hehe