RASHFORDS AND DEBATE (PART 1)  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. I wanted to let you all know that I did take my camera to the debate, and took a lot of pictures and videos. The pictures are probably a bore, and only some of the videos are good. I am sad to say that I forgot to bring my camera to the dance, but i did have fun!
(Besides the fact that John H. was tripping all around the entire time knocking people over.).
Cody C. and John H. came over to my house after the debate and we hung out for a while and then ate dinner, which john had the best manners I'd ever seen *says in sarcastic voice*. After dinner and numerous cookies we piled into the van and zoomed off to the dance. I sat out for the first hour and joined in later. It was a lot of fun! Well anyways, I apologize for not bringing my camera, I was just busy trying to keep John from destroying things. Well here are the videos I DID take at the debate, hope you enjoy!


Two friends making hilarious gestures

The very definition of "cheezy"



A slightly confused boy staring in awe at a purple toed flying chameleon


I call this picture, "yea"


I call this:

"mysterious internal disorder of the brain which really means cody is insane"

( Or some random thing like that)

A random football shot.



At the Rashford's eating lunch



At the Rashford's eating lunch part 2




EDIT: hey folks, because of problems I am splitting this post into two parts. the rest of the videos will be included in the next part!

-R.G.

This entry was posted on 10:01 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

hmmmmmmm...that is pretty embarissing actually, oh well, i do that a lot.

at least i am not the one who
"didnt want to dance" and wouldnt until you were forced to, and you definitly stink at the cotton eye joe, if that is what it is, i think even worse than me, i just take to big steps you have the whole process wrong.