Wiki article on the Absolutely Strange One  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! This is just a quick post. I dont have the videos for you yet, but i promise that in the VERY NEXT post I shall! But I do have somthing VERY interesting for you . Its a Wikipedia article i found on "the splendiferous one". I believe you all will enjoy it very much! READ IT ALL!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:The_Absolutely_strange_one


-R.G.

EDIT: The link has again been changed because I wanted to change my username. I created a new article that was relatively the same but with a few minor changes. Check it out, even if you have already seen it.

This entry was posted on 3:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

ya, u found it on you....hmmmmm i seem to remember you telling me youo were going to make one, and yes i am amazing by being the famous mr. yea, i am amazing

not really but yea.

Anonymous  

OMG!!!
I laughed so hard! haha!

You forgot this nickname--

OTHER NICKNAMES (A.K.A.s)
Bob Slob Corn On the Cob
Bobbert
Bobby
Benjamin Franklin

HAHA!
Did you know that people can totally change the info in Wiki? It's true!

Anonymous  

I am SO tempted to change the Nicknames and AKAs! I actually tried, but I didn't send it in... because I didn't know what would happen if you saw what I did:)
~Your Neighbor Down the Street

Anonymous  

Oh wow...yeah I was like "I bet he made this..." And I "Miss Teeth-Knasher" or is that Soph? :) And you forgot the nickname "Noodle" or something...haha.

LOL. well guys I changed it a bit, it is now an even DIFFERNT link. and yes nat, you ARE miss teeth knasher. sophia is "doi".

Anonymous  

just wandering why is stephen the "village idiot of sanders" is there a story behind that??

Anonymous  

lol! You should put me in as Miss Rebecca, or Reb.

Anonymous  

um and why am i "miss doi"

sounds weird.

Because you are always saying "Doi" and writing it on white boards.

Anonymous  

Oh yes now I am famous! lol