Contest news and updates  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! R.G. here! ....SNOOOOWWW! WAHOOOO! i cant believe it! well in case you all are wondering if i got any super dee duper snow pictures for you....i did not. I was to busy sledding! haha! I went with a bunch of friends to a cool sledding place and went off huge ramps N stuff! i think my total air was like 4-5 feet high! Next we went to the branchaws, just John hill, cody, stevyO, Natalie, sophia, and me. We played games, took videos, at pizza, and ran around the house barefoot in the snow. I do have some pictures of being at the branchaws for you but I cant get em up at the moment. I hope to have them up soon!

In other news, guys, I cutting off the nominations for blogs right now! Due to a flood of emails in my inbox I have decided we already have the number of blogs we need for the contest. SO IT STARTS NOW!

The blogs submitted are listed below each in their own category -

Web shows-

The Wicked awesome show


Personal blogs -

Chillin with Vader

World of ellipses

penguins are cool


Josh's blog

Life N Jeans

Tech/design blogs -

Linux: Limitless Creativity

One-Graphix

Spiritual Blogs -

One way Up


Now remember folks, You all will judge on what blog you think is best, and then I shall make the final decision. I want to let you know that your vote DOES count and helps to heavily sway my final decision. there will be one winner, and no it does not matter which category it is from. I am depending on you guys alot! VOTE! ( basically leave a comment on what blog you want to win :D)

Well, I gotta go do some school and then get to trumpet. Goodby! farewell! well, im gone. skedaddled. vamoosed.

ta-ta

-R.G.


This entry was posted on 10:43 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

54 comments

I am going to say World of ellipses

i will vote for your blog, just because ummmmmm i have no idea y.

i will change my vote under intense torture from my older brother he is staring me down i have to do it, i vote for my older brothers blog chillin with vader. no jk, he is not torturing me but i do vote for him.

OK GUYS OK! john, you cant change your vote haha! and cody you cant vote twice. but thanks for voting!

what, i can so change my vote, i was going to vote for calebs i just couldnt see it so there, and it really doesnt matter since you will obviously just say that you win.

no, i do believe i shall not win. i am currently leaning towards 4 other blogs.

so the "general public" has no sway on your thinking does it.

It has a tremendous sway, John. My final decision is based upon the publics. Like a judge, i observe the evidence. your votes are my evidence.

Anonymous  

I vote for the best blog out there, which you didn't even list: (I don't know what that says about YOUR blog...) thequirkystory.blogspot.com! check it out, people. :D

Anonymous  

sorry, that was Chunka-munka...

lol. well i dont think it was nominated, was it? it has to be nominated and nominations are over.

I vote for the Penguins are Cool blog...duh. and someone TOTALLY should have nominated the Quirky Story blog, it's like the awesomest one ever. thanks for your support guys. (??)

This comment has been removed by the author.

lol. i forgot to mention you cant vote for your own blog...but I'll let it go since you are obviously an ignorant child.

( lol jk. I'll let it go this time...)

soooo what would make you choose another blog that didn't make enough votes as first.

Anonymous  

So totally the wicked awesome show or josh's blog. those, in a way, are the most 'interesting' to me.
(don't worry bob, i still like your 'life n jeans' blog)

Anonymous  

don't take it wrong though guys. all your guy's blogs rock. :D

1. Chillin w/ Vader
2. The quirky story
3. World of Ellises
4. Penguins are cool

Anonymous  

hmmmmmm, can i vote for 2????
my two votes are:
~wicked awesome show
~life n' jeans
ttyl,
xoxobetsyxoxo

Anonymous  

well, if i could only vote for 1, it would be..... w.a.s.
(sry to the rest of u :) )
xoxobetsyxoxo

Anonymous  

the question is, then, why wasn't the quirky story nominated? since it's the best blog out there...and two people have already voted for it.

vader and penguins. that's all i have to say.

Look, its not my fault it wasnt nominated. I've seen it and think its a good blog, but it needs a better template by the way. But life's harsh. It wasnt nominated, so deal with it. Sorry for the slap in the face but ya gotta face up to the facts.

Anonymous  

My vote goes with Life N jeans. definatly.

Anonymous  

R.G. said...

my name IS NOT BOB!

bahahahaha...sorry. :)

i vote for w.a.s.

Anonymous  

I vote for Life in jeans. i just like it.

Anonymous  

I vote for linux limitless. Great theme and i like the posts.

Anonymous  

I vote LNJ

(life n jeans)

Anonymous  

i vote....world of elipses

Anonymous  

one way up, it is so cool

Anonymous  

life in jeans!

Anonymous  

lif in jeens

Anonymous  

I say the on called Josh's blog

Anonymous  

Linux limitless is the best. i vote for linux limitless.

Anonymous  

I vote for vader! boo ya!

*imperial march plays in backround*

Anonymous  

was is was, and is was all the way. WASnt it? hahahaha.

Anonymous  

I SECOND the motion. i go for was

Anonymous  

world of elipse

Anonymous  

Penguins are cool. Because, penguins really ARE cool. its true.

guys... isn't it totally obvious that there are at least one person that is just voting over and over?? this poll cannot be considered legitimate because of that...

Im noticing the same thin Josh at least 2 or 3 of them are real cause i told them to vote and recognize them but the rest....hmmm.....

i vote for Life N Jeans
it's definitely a no-brainer

Anonymous  

Definitely Josh's blog

I have identified the multi-voter guy. He has voted twice more than he was allowed. a point shall be subtracted from WAS and Life N jeans. One way up is currently in the lead, with Chillin with vader, Life N jeans, WAS, and Linux limitless all tied. Little tin man, it may interest you to know that some of your friends came through and did some voting through email. Don't ask me why they didnt comment. You should be very happy, you now have a major chance of winning.


-R.G.

I am in WAS but not the author of the blog can I vote for it? if not then One Way Up

I'm geussing i can't vote for One way up since i'm one of the authours, right?
Soooo.... i vote for Joshy's blog because he needs more votes haha :)

yes was can be voted for by a member who is not the head author, but since one way up is a co-author thing no you cant vote for one way up allie. sorry. but no worries, one way up is tied with WAS. 7 votes each. people started doin email votes now for some erason. -.-