Quick update  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey guys! R.G. here. I only have time for a quick update, so here 'tis!

I am getting ready to leave for Literature class, which should take about from 9:00 to 11:30. After that I will be walking to the Allen's house to watch the Rhetoric debate, and I WILL have my camera with me so I might have some stuff to post for you all later on. From there, Cody is coming over to my house ( the plans are shaky and might change, but I'll notify you of the outcome). We will kinda hang out N stuff until 6:45, when we will go to THE SQUARE DANCE! I will hopefully have my camer there as well, so I may have some shots for you guys ;). Well, thats about all. Will post later!



As always,


-R.G.

This entry was posted on 8:39 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey, i watched your other videos from at the Branchaw's house and they were so funny! I can't wait to see the ones from today!