Of Flags and Photoshop  

Posted by The Ordinary


Flad edit two
Originally uploaded by *RG
Hey folks! Robert here. I wanted your opinion on a small Picture. I took this shot in washington D.C. and edited it some. I have posted it on my flickr account, where it was nominated for the Ten Friends award! I would really apreciate any feedback you guys could give as to how you think i could better this piece. Until next time!

Au Revoir,

-R.G.

This entry was posted on 8:40 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

just to let you know there are a lot of typos in this post, for instance you said og flags and photoshop, and also i wanted tour opinion, other than that the picture is fine, and i would advise leaving it alone but ya i am not a professional at photoshop i have only toyed around with it.