Long time no post  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! Robert here. Sorry for not postin much lately. I have been a bit busy. Well, I'm sure you guys are just itching to hear what happened to me since last I posted. I guess I'll have to tell you.



On Saturday I went a Birthday Party, Laura Emelio's. We played Games and Drank soda
( there were cheese curls as well But Robert B. devoured them in a second.) for a while and then went upstairs to watch a movie ( by the way the emelio's have an awesome house! with an elevator!). We watched a movie called "The Court jester" with Danny Kaye until about 9:45. We then had Ice cream N stuff. Let me tell you, THE MOVIE WAS HILARIOUS! Its all about this jester guy...well... I guess you'll have to see it yourself. Anyways, The whole evening Rocked. well later that night my Sis, Charissa, was getting home from wheaton college on spring break. I went to the airport and helped pick her up, and by the time i got home i was wiped out. So the next day my brother David, who has been off at UVA college, was off on a spring break trip to Honduras, a country in south america. He was on a team that visited Orphanages and helped kids and stuff. He took alot of pictures, But Unfortuneatly I could not get any from him. But let me tell you, THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL! I'll try and get it some of them from him. Well Later He had to go back to college, and right before he left I remembered that my Grandad had given me an old 1,000 Yen bank Note and i had stuffed it somewhere in my drawer ( this was YEARS ago). Well I also remembered that China's Economy has spiked HUGELY as well as Japan's, so this old Bill might actually be worth its Ink! Well I checked Google Finance and they listed it as 98.4700 USD to the JPY Yen! ( 98 dollars to 1 yen). Well I immediately thought i was rich, and instantly my family jumped on me like vultures. My brothers reminded me of debts long past, My Mom said she wasn't sure if it was REALLY mine, and my dad had this "interesting" smile on his face. Well eventually I found out that google had made a mistake, and it is really 98.4700 Yen to The USD (98 Yen to one Dollar)! That made it about only 10 bucks so everyone else backed off. So in the End I got to keep my Yen! ( I love happy endings). Well come Sunday I was sick with a cough, though I would have gone, Except for I did not sleep all night and could barely move. I got better later in the day and by evening i was up and running. And the next day, today, I did school , went to choir, and came back home to post on my blog. KA-ZAM! here I am! lol.





Also, I thought you guys might like to know I finally recovered the missing minutes from the Cody tapes ( party at Cody B.'s house). So here they are! as well as some other assorted videos.













EDIT: i just got back from an amazing concert at CLC. Several musicans performed wonderfully for groups of people and I did get videos of it, and hopefully will have them for you by tomorrow.

EDIT: I was only able to upload two of the 5 Cody tapes. I will try to get the rest up tomorrow.

-R.G.

This entry was posted on 5:39 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments