The Frisbee Incident!  

Posted by Anonymous

So I'm still in Albion, Michigan, and there was a interesting event that happened today. Me, my cousin Charlie (20 yrs. old) and Elise my sister were just passing a frisbee around today. Charlie left about halfway through because he had to meet some more relatives, but me and Elise kept playing. So there's this really fast flowing river (About 30 ft across and 3~5 ft deep) right near , and I threw the firsbee right into it! Of course, it just HAD to be my cousins frisbee and we all paniced and went crazy trying to get it, but the river was flowing WAY too fast. Chichi (my other sister) went running to get help and Elise and I went running along the river on either side trying to find a place to get it. (yah, yah, we're prob the only people who would go this crazy over a $15 frisbee, but whateva) This gang of teenagers were shouting at us, "You can do it! Ya dude, keep it up, man!" In a not-exactly-encouraging tone, but I ignored them and kept following. Finally the current slowed, but there was a couple feet drop down to the river and I couldn't reach the frisbee. I got a stick and kept it near the side of the river, and then my dad came to the rescue. We borrowed a hoe from this random kind person and managed to fish the frisbee out. YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! Thus concludes my random 'adventure' of the day. I'll be back tomorrow night! (After a 10 hr drive. RG, no comments plz. ;-)

This entry was posted on 6:31 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

Great post Robert!

Also, Guys, I am cuttin it to ONE POST PER PERSON PER WEEK. only. So stop posting. you all have used up your posts for this week. And another thing, Checking the main blog is mandatory before going straight to posting, just to make sure that you dont post on the same day as someone else, that is not allowed.



-R.G.

That was pretty nifty, Robert, I liked the post. and no please do not limit them to one, uno, single, un, eins jtlyk those are all one in differnt languages. so don't limit them I like reading all there different post thbbbthbbbbthbbbbbthbbbb!!!!


Nate

P.S. when where you in Albion, Michigan?

Haha... I love how Robert asked the other Robert to say nothing. and RG is the first chap to post. Way to follow instructions, Wanderer.

You chased a disc through a river?? Wooow, mate. That's a new one. :-P

natalie  

r.g., it would be slightly hard to try to organize when certain people post...so i would suggest that you just let anyone post anytime. :D

(my $0.02)

What i am saying is that Two people cannot post on the same day because this tends to confuse people. Also, it can be hard to keep up with a blog that has a post pratically EVERY day. But I guess I can be lenient since summer is coming on....

Nat, where are those pictures?


-R.G.

Ahem... Robert, Natalie or Nat, is right and other people and I get on this so much it doesn't really matter how much they post because it makes the blog more active ect.

Nate

Nate,

you and Nat are only two people. I have recieved numerous complaints that it is hard for people to keep up with the blog now O days because of all the posting!

-R.G.

i don't think it makes a difference how many posts are made a day... and the middle school drama on this blog is stupid :D... oh well... ya'll are in middle school...

Anonymous  

Wait Josh what on earth is the middle school drama you're talking about?? And Robert I agree with nate and nat...there isn't single person who actually posts comments that doesn't want more posts...I agree with only one post a day, but only one per week per person? Nah-uh!

Anonymous  

"Way to follow instructions, Wanderer."

What is THAT supposed to mean?

"You chased a disc through a river?? Wooow, mate. That's a new one. :-P"

Haha, I wonder what I must've looked like wildly chasing the frisbee...Lol, the way you said that it sounds like you think I was IN the river...