Legacy 5K  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! The CLC Legacy 5K race was today! I ran it with some friends, and it was awesome! Only there was a slight problem. I had been counting on having my MP3 player for the race, but I lent it to my sis (who is down in South America right now). Most of you know that without my music, I turn into a giant snail. But I did surprisingly well, better than i thought i would have without my music. I came in somwhere around 50th place, Which is pretty good considering their were several hundred racing. Afterwards there was snacks and drinks (bananas, muffins, oranges, cookies, etc.). Somehow ( i have no clue why) I got caught in a violent water war between Two runners. For no apparent reason These two attackers dumped gallons of water on me (and my new shoes! which are asics by the way). Later there was an Alumni baseball game with hamburgers and such, but i was not able to stay for it. I am sad to say that once again I did not have my camera. If you all are wondering why i suddenly went on a picture/video strike, its because I am waiting for my sis (the other one) to get home from college so i can use her Really nice one (camera).


Well, that's all for now! See ya round Kiddos!

-R.G.


P.S. - If any of you are wondering, I will not be at the 10:31 meeting tonight because my parents are out of town and I gotta watch my bro.

This entry was posted on 1:30 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

and because you are not old enough to go to it yet, you are in 7th grade robert.

Haha. Yes, John. But sometimes people don't wait until they're going into their freshman year. I've gone to 10:31 since I was in 7th grade.

Robert, ur only in 7th grade? wow... i didn't know that...

betser :P  

wow! i didnt know that either!!! srsly??? wow. hey, at least i met u though, right ;)

Heres the gist,


This year i have been in 8th grade. But since i did not count any of my classes for credit, I am going back a grade to REPEAT 8th grade again. This is NOT because i am un-smart or anything, By far most of my subjects are already highschool. According to my parents it all works out acedemically. Sinc my age IS 8th (going into 9th) grade, I am able to attend 10:31, Since 10:31 is aimed towards an AGE range not grade. (the reason they say 9th-12th grade is because grade is GENERALLY associated with age)

so basically all my school work and activities will keep progressing, but in "Name" i will be doing 8th grade again.

betser :P  

thats what confuses me soooooooooooooo much about home school! cant people just be a certain age in a certain class till you graduate that same certain school like the rest of us!!!! :D haha