Hello World!  

Posted by Anonymous

Hello everyone! I have been kindly appointed a author by RG, my so called 'twin.' I'm guessing all of you reading this should know me, and I hope to be a good contributor on this blog! (Yeah I know, BORRIIINNGGG INTRO........) So ya, c most of you at 6 flags tomorrow!

What do these mean? (Trick q:)

T RN

banana


-Robomaster, New (ultimate) author of Life n' Jeans.

This entry was posted on 9:07 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Nat  

um, why 'banana' bob? ;D (random)

Awesome first post! Hopefully stevyO and cody will do one.

Umm... Dare I ask who this was? I'm assuming Robert Benjamin... should I ask about the nickname, or leave myself in the blissful dark? :-P

I figured out the Trick Q. It means No U-Turn!

Anonymous  

Yes Elizabeth, it IS Robert Benjamin. I guess what I said about me being Bob's 'twin' threw you off, uh? ;-) Lol.