Night at the museum and other such things  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! R.G. here! I just saw Night at the museum II: Battle for the smithsonian, and let me tell you, it was Great! I loved Akmanra's brother, Kahmanra, and I especially enjoyed The air and space musuem part. I am actually thinking about going to see it again with a group of friends.

In other news, John Hill has made the decision to leave as a blog author. Im not quite sure of all the details, but you can talk to him about it. But we may be getting a replacement author pretty soon! I've been talking to Natalie S. about joining as an author, and though its not confirmed I THINK she may be able to do some posting!

Also, I went to a special WWII Convention on Saturday, and it was amazing! People had tanks, jeeps, guns, swords, knives, helmets, bazooka's, Everything you could imagine! Most of it was for sale, And I bought a few things. My Uncle is a big WWII Collector and came all the way out from OK to go to this convention. Well afterwards we went to the APG (Aberdeen Proving grounds) Museum and saw a bunch of cool stuff. Outside they had hundreds, and i mean hundreds, of tanks lined up. I took snapped a lot of shots for you guys, and should be able to get some of 'em up soon.


Well, thats all for now folks! See ya round the Mustard tree!



-R.G.

This entry was posted on 10:26 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

25 comments

Anonymous  

Pretty awesome! You should've bought a tank or two. :-) I talked to my mom about organizing all D1 Tog people (and whoever else is interested) to go to the new movie "Up" this saturday? WHo's interested?

where is this convention? Is it still going on? I love buying WWII stuff! Please say it's still going on! I just saw NATM2 too, IT WAS AWESOME!

started thursday and ended saturday evening, It rocked though!

Oh and Robert, guys, all TOG people are going to see NATM2 On Wednesday hopefully! Wanna come? (Im gonna watch it again!)

and I'd love to go see up on saturday! I have 12 free tickets! (the problem is that they are all child tickets, and child is 2-12)

I am interested... but Robert when did you see Night at the Museum?

Nate

P.S. Who or what is "TOG?"

don't you guys think we should organize this by email and not by blog comments it would be a lot smarter, oh and also you can not say all tog people anymore you have to say former tog people because everyone is leaving....

oh and nate TOG was our history class this year....

Anonymous  

"Oh and Robert, guys, all TOG people are going to see NATM2 On Wednesday hopefully! Wanna come? (Im gonna watch it again!)"

I'd love to go! can you organize this by email, or at least tell me for sure so i can myself?

Okey dokey. Well basically everyone meets at the Loews theatre at the rio and watches the awesome movie. Then we get out and go exploring around the Rio, If you've been there before you know ites an awesome place, ice cream shops, Book stores, climbing walls, etc.

cass  

oh cool! can you include me on that list??

I did! You should have recieved the email.

oh my gosh you guys you are organizing this by comments on a blog, you are going to make people left out if they were not in tog and you are going to have these random people show up...

Anonymous  

"climbing walls"

Wow when's the last time ya went to Dicks? They closed the wall months ago cause it was too dangerous or somethin' :P

Oh, to bad. well then we may just get ice cream and go to the book store. or the lake.

Anonymous  

Book store or target, the lake is borin' after awhile.

Nah, I like R.G. idea it's spunkey;)


Nate

Lol! Yes StevyO is a-goin. We MAY go to the book store and/or target as well as the lake.

guys i said stop talking about what you will do on the blog it is so dumb just do it by email the whole world does not want to hear about what we are going to do this wednsday!!!

Anonymous  

John I agree that the important stuff should be done by email, but Nate isn't gonna email Bob just because he wants to know if Stephen's coming..

ya, do you guys know the pattle boats there? Because if you do we could rent a couple and race around the lake or somthing like that.

Nate

P.S. Robert B. aren't you tryin to set up a time to go see UP on Saturday?

Ya the paddle boats are open, but im not sure how old you have ot be to rent one. I think its either 14 or 16. Laura may bring her older sister, kristen. Isnt she 16?

Sorry Robby-Roo, but I ain't going.=(

Nate

P.S. I might be able to go on Saturday to see UP with you guys.

Cool! Was it worth watching?