Hello peoples!  

Posted by Anonymous

Allo peoples! I am (as in RIGHT NOW THIS SECUNDO!) in Michigan after a long, tiring, cramping, tiring, annoying, tiring, boring trip that was very, very tiring. (Did I mention it was tiring?) Ya, you get the point. I am alive and well (but still tired) and am enjoying my time at my aunt's house. I'm coming back Sunday night so I won't be at church, but I should see alot of ya at various times this week. I'll try to post a update when I get back home! (And for those few faithful followers of MY blog, I'm gonna copy this and post it there, so don't freak out if this post in both...)


Cya

This entry was posted on 6:49 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Lol. Robert, you think thats bad? The drive to OK is almost 3 days....

Anonymous  

Wait your comment doesn't make sense at all...and whatever you think, 10 hours of driving in one day with only 1 stop is still pretty bad.

i have to agree with robert b. first of all, it is very hard to have a full day of driving, we go to tennessee(by the way that is the awesomest state ever) and it is one day and very hard and we make tons of stops, so i totally agree that it is tiring.... second of all, it makes no sense to say, because there is something harder than that it is not hard, that is like saying because climbing mount everest is harder than climbing mount McKinley(btw that is the tallest mountain in america) is not hard at all, thirdly....robert g. your family must drive very slowly because when my family goes to texas(the second awesomest state) it only takes 2 days)....wow i really like to argue people i just made a paragraph argument against 11 words....

p.s. yes i know my grammar is really good, if you want to pay me 50 dollars an hour, to teach you how to do it so good i am more than willing to do that.....