Haha...funny or not?  

Posted by Anonymous

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” 

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard. 

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?"


-----------------------------------


When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C. 

The Russians used a pencil.


-----------------------------------


Why do ducks have webbed feet?

bullet

To stamp out fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?

bullet

To stamp out burning ducks


-----------------------------------


A doctor says to his patient, “I have bad news and worse news”.

“Oh dear, what's the bad news?” asks the patient.

The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.”

“That's terrible”, said the patient. “How can the news possibly be worse?”

The doctor replies, “I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.”



Haha, which one did ya like the most? I like the NASA one. Classic! Go running tomorrow (thursday) at 3:30 if ya can! See (hopefully) ya there!


-Robomaster

This entry was posted on 6:53 PM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

Haha, Wow... Robert B. I have to say that was probably the best post on this blog so far.


Nate

nat  

wow

haha those are hilarious!!! the first one is...yeah it's just clumsy of the guy. :)

The first one is fake, I remember watching the video. Pretty funny Robert, but did you have to do it in blue?

Ok, come on who really cares if it is real or fake. It's still really really funny. You guys (I mean Cody) are just jealous that he got my vote for best post on this blog.


Nate

"it's just clumsy of the guy. :)" Ok... are you putting it down or just saying that for the heck of it?

Nate

I wasn't saying it wasn't funny, it just sounded like Nat thought it was real. But anyway, Two Thumbs Up, Rob.

Anonymous  

Wow, since when am I "Rob?" Should I call you Cod? And guys, this is a shared blog so it doesn't help unity when you say that one person has a better post...keep that stuff to yourself or tell the person directly. Thanks anway, tho. ;)

Anonymous  

Oh and sorry it's blue, it's like impossible to read. ROBERT G! Put the top bar back on, it takes foreva to add posts!!

Ok, thats hilarious, awesome, and Splendiferous!

I agree... why blue? Hard to see here. I had to highlight it. :-)

I'm going with NASA. Did they actually go ahead and do that? (Even if they did, we got the first man on the moon, no matter what the conspiracy theorists say.)

As for the first "joke," I am glad that was a joke. Otherwise, the man would've made it into the Darwin Award books.