Six flagz!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Hey folks! R.G. here! Just got back from six flags, and boy did i have a blast! I went on all the rollercoasters (cept for mind eraser, went on it last year and broke some ribs) and some water rides! A couple of friends and I went to the kiddy section as well and rode the toddle coaster, it was awesome! There was also Some raccoon that was apparently sick and wandering around.

Well I just want to say that my top 3 favs are Superman, batwing, and joker's jinx. I love batwing because its the only coaster that actually makes you feel like you were flying. Superman was awesome as well, but it gets kind of boring after the first hill.

Later on a bunch of CLC people gathered infront of one of the main buildings. Suddenly, to our surprise, Cotton eyed Joe started playing. Of course we couldnt just stand there, we had to dance! This of course atracted a crowd, and some random people tried to dance with us, while others simply pointed and took videos. It was Awesome!

Several times During the day I got seperated from my "group" and had to join another one. I had alot of fun overall and cant wait to do it again next year! I Had an AWESOME time with all you guys out there! You are awesome friends!


Rollercoastingly,

-R.G.

P.S. - HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY MEGHAN PERDUE!

P.P.S- We also did the macarena, the cha-cha slide, and the hokey pokey as well.

This entry was posted on 7:37 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

oh my. 6 flags. wow. that was so much fun! ecspecially when we started dancing to the cotton eyed joe!!!! and of course when we did the hokey-pokey, cha-cha slide, and macarena on the swings...fun times everyone!!!!

Oh my gosh! wow, this is what i missed being "schooled"
But i get to go next year :)
Sounds like you guys had funn :D

Superman~ did get to be the same old, and I didn't love it... it wasn't that scary.
batwing~ was amazing... I think it was one of my favs because it did the loopty-loops:)
joker's jinx~ i loved that one...
and I liked the white one and well, all of the coasters!

And, my dad may try and download the video of us dancing to youtube... if he does, I'll send the link out.
That was so much fun!

Oh, and btw, i think that you should either keep the name and background the same or change both... don't just change one. And, if you changed the name then you would have to change the URL.

Had fun yesterday!

~Jo-Jo

haha
last yr i went for my friends bday and we did the macarina in the wave pool and got all the lifeguards to do it with us!!!! it was sooooooooooo cool. we also skipped to the hamsterjam, did the cotton eyed joe and the chacha slide!!!!
good times, good times

betser:P  

ps:
last comment was me, betsy, sry!

We saw that racoon! It was so weird and sad...I had to turn away from it because I was starting to pitty it. lol Anyways. I agree. Superman did get boring after the first drop, but it was still kinda neat. I looked so strange in the pictures...XD You seriously broke ribs? How?

well, last year I was in line for mind eraser. When the seats came in, a rather "Well proportioned" person got off. When i got in the seat, it locked way out. My bro, who was sittin next to me, had his harness in snug. I complained to the guy at the switch board, and his response was "Oh, that ones broken". I responded By telling him that I would like to switch seats. and of course, he said "To late". Well we shot off and the entire ride i was banging back and forth. The entire rest of the time I was feelin terrible. When i went to the doctor, he told me three things: You have some cracked ribs, your cartelage is torn, and you should sue six flags.

cass  

wow that sounds painful=P