RESULTS!!!!  

Posted by The Ordinary

Heeey Folks! The Contest results are IN! Lets skip the usual intro and get right to the point ;)

In last place, with a grand total of ONE vote...... Pop music! yay. wahoo. moving on.

In 4th place, we have soundtrack, with a gross domestic product of one entire vote! (no ties guys, sorry.) next.

in 3rd place, with a collection of two full votes..........Rock N Roll! better luck next time.

in 2nd place...wait! whats this? a TIE?!?!?!? (first place ties are aloud :P ) It seems as if a last minute vote from a certain "Michael G." has tied up Other-ish and Country! Hmm, looks like Im gonna have to cast the winning vote. Lets see, this is gonna be a hard decision.....country or Other-ish? hmmmm....... I'll get back to you on this :)


In other news, The teacher appreciation dinner is on Friday! Which is today actually since its midnight. The advanced band and I will be performing an adventure trilogy, including 3 John Williams pieces known as Star wars, Imperial march, and Indiana Jones! Prayers will be appreciated!

Also, the Legacy 5K Run/Walk race is comin up this Saturday. I am enrolled as "Lime Green", so if you see a short kid with floppy hair, thats probably me. Oh and Tomorrow is also History class for me, and i had to cram last minute for it. I set a new record for myself, 2 weeks worth of history in 45 minutes! In the past I have made 4 weeks in 2 hours, but this record is just for the 2 week.

Well, since I am running out of things to ramble on and on about, Looks like I will have to cast my vote. Drum roll please!

I, Robert Andrew Galbraith, being of sound mind ( Some people may disagree) and body do hear by cast my vote for........................................................................................................................COUNTRY MUSIC! *Crowd goes wild*. No worries though! the category of Other-ish still makes it to the semi-finals! So c'mon country guys and gals, and all you "other-ish" people, Lets start that nomination stream! Remember, 10 songs in ALL from both those Genre's. That means basically 5 from each. Leave a comment telling us the song YOU want on the blog!


Until next time,

R.G.

A.K.A - Hillbilly Bob ( can you believe it? I actually called myself BOB!)

This entry was posted on 11:32 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

14 comments

All right, I know I haven't been following this really closely, and that I'm probably being thick because it's after midnight, but can you explain this contest thing again?

Read the post before this one.

Anonymous  

Am I missing something, or did you say that you:

1. Were going to follow MY blog

2. Would go to sleep immediately after you got home from the concert. (Right now...)



And what's with this:

"*Crowd goes wild*"

After you chose COUNTRY as the winner? You mean wild with anger? ;-) JK, I don't mind that much... As for my vote for otherish music - Here's the list:

A Whisper and a Clamour - Anberlin
Any Yellowcard
Bowling Ball - Superchick
Any Falling Up


I could add a couple more pages of songs, but yea...

sigh, just in case there are cheaters (and es i have pin pointed cheaters on the blog i say we ban em all) i second all of Robert's choices and then in a surprise vote i vote for the song i like a lot, feeling good by Michael Buble (by the way he has a lot of his songs and they are all really cool) also by the way everyone you can do any song you want at all because you can classify them as secular and Christian, and heck i guess there is like Hindu music, wow...that was random, anyways if you don't think that is fair, Feeling Good can be classified i guess as jazzy, also another song i like and want up is Every Man by Casting Crowns(just throwing in some good contemporary Christian to even out all the hard rock that is bound to find its way onto this blog) well that's you daily dose of my amazing life saving comments.

p.s. this is probably the longest comment i have ever made on a blog, you can all start cheering now save the cash prizes for later.

just to let you know this is a sudden faze i will probably say i do not like him like next week, but for now i just bought some music by him and it is sweet!

So could I vote for a comtemporary (I spelled that wrong . . .) Christian song? Like the ones on WGTS?

Yup, but you can only sumbit 2 songs. This is a NOMINATION. voting for the songs will begin later.

i already submitted my 2 and one of them was contemporary, and i will not make comments on this blog till you get up my two songs on your music player.

Okay cool! So my two nominations =D are:

1. Letting Go by Franchesca Battistelli

2. Free to Be Me by Franchesca Battistelli

the best songs EVER!

hahaha robert this proves that the voting was corrupt how did country win if there are no nominations for it, hmmm lets think oh i know CORRUPTION i am disgraced by it all.

betser :P  

ANYWAY... john who apperently is obsessed with falsly accusing people of lieing, cheating, or being currupt country still won! ha :D
i vote let it go by tim mcgraw
good directions, billy currington
small town southern man josh turner
and ill be happy as long as there's NO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! thanx... :P

Alan jackson does small town southern man.


and John, what happened to "Look at the LOG in your own eye before you look at the SPECK in your brother's eye."

Oh yeah, PLEASE no Taylor Swift!