"Up" at the Theater!  

Posted by Anonymous

I just watched Up at the movie theater and I can say unhesitantly that it was the BEST animated movie I have ever watched. (And close to best on any movies I have watched, period!) I was really surprise about how moving the plot was, especially in a day and time when most movies have shallow plots filled with dirty jokes. I can absolutely fully recommend this movie to all of you. Hope you like it as much as I do!

This entry was posted on 10:25 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

I would be saying the same thing, but, Steven and I could not find a ride.:(

Nate

P.S. go to my blog I am putting something up on it that me and Steven did yesterday.

Nice!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see it! The trailer looks pretty good, and Dug (the talking dog who I now quote things from) looks soooooo cool! I LOVE Dug! Hee hee So maybe I should go to the theatre to see it...idk Thanks for posting that!

Anonymous  

Yup Dug is so funny! I really liked it and I think all of you guys would too.